Hi,
I wanna write a little blog in ruby so I started with creating a
mysql-db with blog_test, blog_development, blog_production. Then I
created a new rails project with "rails blog". I create, in the folder
db, a file create.sql with this content:

drop table if exists entrys;

create table entrys (
          id              int	       not null auto_increment,
          headline        varchar(100)  not null,
          news            text          not null,
          primary key (id)
         );

then I did:
mysql blog_development <db/create.sql
which works without problems. After that I changed /config/database.yml:

development:
   adapter: mysql
   socket: /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock
   database: blog_development
   username: anansi
   password:
   host: localhost

test:
   adapter: mysql
   socket: /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock
   database: blog_test
   username: anansi
   password:
   host: localhost

production:
   adapter: mysql
   socket: /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock
   database: blog_production
   username: goldstein
   password:
   host: localhost

because I needed to update the socketline. But if I wanna now scaffold I
get this error :

  ruby script/generate scaffold Entry Admin
       exists  app/controllers/
       exists  app/helpers/
       exists  app/views/admin
       exists  app/views/layouts/
       exists  test/functional/
   dependency  model
       exists    app/models/
       exists    test/unit/
       exists    test/fixtures/
    identical    app/models/entry.rb
    identical    test/unit/entry_test.rb
    identical    test/fixtures/entries.yml
        error  Before updating scaffolding from new DB schema, try
creating a table for your model (Entry)

Can someone tell me what this means? I called the scaffold Entry which
is correctly named for the mysql handling of rails. Why comes this error
and how can I fix it or go around it?

--
greets

   	   		                (
	  		                    )
			                   (
			            /\  .-"""-.  /\
			           //\\/  ,,,  \//\\
			           |/\| ,;;;;;, |/\|
			    jgs     \)           (/

one must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a
dancing star