Christoffer Lernwrote:
>> James Edward Gray II
>
> Do we display Valid/Invalid for unknown cards?

We desplay unknown for unkown cards :) and valid/invalid for valid or
invalid cards, the first has nothing to do with the second.

Check first if it's a known one which depends on both the length and the
  starting bytes.  Then output if it's a known or unknown one.

After that, check the known or unknown number for validation and output
that result.

> - And by the way: 4012 3456 7890 isn't valid is it? So should that not
> be "invalid Unknown" or "invalid Visa"?
>
> /C

That's a unknown and invalid one. To be a Visa one it would need to be
13 or 15 bytes long.

--
greets
	   		               (
			                )
			               (
			         /\  .-"""-.  /\
			        //\\/  ,,,  \//\\
			        |/\| ,;;;;;, |/\|
			 jgs     \)           (/

  one must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a
dancing star