Andrei Ursan wrote:
> Sammy Larbi wrote:
>> Andrei Ursan wrote, On 4/25/2007 4:29 AM:
>>> Can somebody translate this into ruby ? I need it fast...
>>>

>> I don't mean to be rude, but I'm with most of the others on this.  I
>> found it amusing (is that mean of me?) that you have no time to RTFM,
>> but you have time to wait longer than it would have taken to RTFM for
>> someone to answer.  You don't need an entire book for loops and printing
>> strings.   Thats page one stuff in any language, I would think.
>
> No, i did rftm and i'm doing it even now :)) :P
> It's ok... I'm fine, don't need to worry 4 me, btw if u have some good
> ruby doc pleas links gimme to me i'm ruby doc hungry.

Welcome to Ruby, Andrei.

A Ruby book like no other can be found at

http://poignantguide.net/ruby/

HTH,

Michael

--
Michael Ulm
R&D Team

This e-mail is only intended for the recipient and not legally
binding. Unauthorised use, publication, reproduction or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted.
no responsibility for malicious or inappropriate content.