On Apr 24, 1:20 am, Charles Oliver Nutter <charles.nut... / sun.com>
wrote:
> Stephen Duncan wrote:
> > Starting point:http://www.basepath.com/aup/jtux/
>
> I concur...JTux appears to be the most promising candidate. It's too bad
> it wouldn't work for Windows, but perhaps I don't care.

I'd say that should be the starting point. You can then modify the
code to work for Windows as needed, unless there are licensing issues
of some sort that I'm unaware of.

As for helping you write this, well, not only do I not have the time,
I just don't know how. I can certainly try to learn, and I'll be happy
to help with testing, especially for Windows.

Regards,

Dan