On 4/23/07, Phillip Gawlowski <cmdjackryan / googlemail.com> wrote:
> Gregory Brown wrote:
>
> > API Documentation:
> >
> > http://api.rubyreports.org/
>
> Hm, 404's for me, with this redirect:
> http://api.rubyreports.org/edge

It shouldn't redirect there, I don't think I ever had it doing
that....  strange. I removed the edge docs though, since our dev
releases are now one and the same as our stable releases, at least
until 1.0

Is anyone else having this problem?

> > Keep an eye on it for helpful resources in the near future.
>
> Is there an actual tutorial to using ruport? I'm very much interested in
> using it (and eventually hacking it, too).

We've got two tutorials that are close to releasable, one on the
formatting system (updated to the latest stuff) and one on our code
generation tool, rope.

We'll be spinning more and more of these as soon as things start to
solidify, but for now our number one focus is finishing up the API
docs, rewriting the bits that got out of date during our sprint on 0.9

In the mean time, just ask questions as they arise on the Ruport list.
 I'll try to get anything generally useful into recipe form and at
least get it up on the wiki.

Doc patchers and tutorial writers are very welcome!