------_extPart_001_01C78550.07073C17

> That's pretty much what I did (as well as some others) but yours is
> much more elegant. I didn't really think about using a block with the
> recursion. Cool.

Thanks. That's actually the first time I've written code that yields. It's actually bit unclear to me as to when it's better to return results and when it's better to yield them. I guess the best thing to do would be to check, what is it, block_given? and either yield or collect the results as appropriate. Do more advanced rubyists have any guidance to offer in this regard?

- donald

------_extPart_001_01C78550.07073C17--