ts <decoux / moulon.inra.fr> writes:

> V>         I can reproduce invalid socket quite easily, so feel free to send
> V>         suggestions to me.
>
>  Well, it's difficult to debug a program if nobody can see the source. Can
>  you give a small and complete script to reproduce the problem.
>

> Guy Decoux

This is the telnet part of the build script:
    begin
    tn = Net::Telnet::new({"Host" => build_hosts[platform],
                            "Timeout" => 480,
                            "Waittime" => 5
                          }){|line| print line}
    tn.login("xx", "xx"){|line| print line}
      tn.cmd("bash") if platform == 'hpux'
      tn.cmd("TERM=vt100; export TERM; cd #@release_dir; . ./sbrc3.sh; " +
           commandline
           ) {
      |line|
        print line
        buildlog.push(line)
        retry_cnt = 0 if line =~ /CLEANING DONE/
    }
    rescue
       puts $!, $@
       if retry_cnt != 0
         retry_cnt -= 1
         buildlog.clear
         commandline += " -t"
         retry

The commandline is a ruby script which start configuration and
compilation locally on given host. The resuce part start build process again
if the invalid socket error has appeared.