On Apr 15, 11:02 am, "Ry" <coldredle... / gmail.com> wrote:
> Is anyone interested in starting an Ruby group in theKnarea?
>
> I've recently moved here and I know hardly anyone! Plus I'm American
> and don't speak German!
> But I'd love to geek out with some people interested in Ruby and
> similar topics
>
> Email me if you're interested: coldredle... / gmail.com

Hey, I'm not in Kn right now, but I'll be there in December. I don't
speak German either (I'm from Brazil) and it'd be great to get there
and find people with whom to 'geek out' ;-) That might also be a good
way to get to know some germans and practice the language (I hope to
study a good deal until then).

Now, what exactly does a user group do?

Have you gotten any interested emails already? Might be better to let
interested people show up on the list cuz that might attract more
people if they see it's big enough.

Cheers,

Helder