--0-541640396-1177051104	6524

No. It doesn't work.
give it shot...
i gues it's a bug then....

-v

James Britt <james.britt / gmail.com> wrote: Volkan Civelek wrote:
> hi,
> i know it sounds so trivial but couldn't tackle...
> here it is...
>
> let's say you have foo.so file.
> at the same folder you have bar.rb file and on that bar.rb file you
> require 'foo.so'
>
> ruby bar.rb gives  "No such file to load" error....
>
> if you rename foo.so with foo.rb and modify bar.rb like require 'foo' or require 'foo.rb'
> it all just fine...
>
> any suggestions are greatly appreciated....

http://www.ruby-doc.org/core/classes/Kernel.html#M005945

Leave off the file extension.  Ruby has its own logic for working that
out with 'require'.

require 'foo'

--
James Britt

"I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's;
I will not reason and compare; my business is to create."
  - William Blake

-voc
--0-541640396-1177051104	6524--