------art_39400_19066115.1176992101670

I would recommend looking at Net::LDAP: gem install ruby-net-ldap

I've been using it in Rails Applications to authenticate against AD, as well
as check group memberships.

--
"Hey brother christian with your high and mighty errand, Your actions speak

-Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)

------art_39400_19066115.1176992101670--