I've downloaded a trial of Arachno Ruby and like it a lot. Code
completion works exceptionally well compared to others I've tried and
it's a nice looking app. However, I can't get the debugger to work.
Anybody have any troubleshooting suggestions?

Here's my setup...

Arachno Ruby 0.7.9
Ruby version downloaded from Arachno Ruby website (Scriptolutions
Windows 1-click installer)
Windows XP Pro

Steps I've tried:

Created a project with some code I'd previously written. Set a
breakpoint. Started the debugger. Execution ran past the breakpoint
without stopping.

Arachno Ruby works with an alternate Ruby interpreter that enables
faster debugging.
I made sure that Arachno is working with that Ruby interpreter. After
that didn't work, I also tried latest Ruby that I downloaded from
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/downloads/. Got the same result.

I set debugger "enable source file path mapping" and ran it again.
After that I checked and found that there is nothing listed in
"debugger file paths". No paths listed.

I tried every possible setting of "debugger quick mode" and "stop on
first source code line".

Can anyone suggest any other troubleshooting steps to try? Any other
settings to look at?

I tried posting on the Arachno forum of course, but no answer so far
so I thought I'd try here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,