On 4/14/07, Christian Neukirchen <chneukirchen / gmail.com> wrote:
> "Robert Dober" <robert.dober / gmail.com> writes:
>
> > You see it is not the isolated semantics of x=x, but the context of
> > other semantics that disturbs me (well disturbs me just a tiny little
> > bit ;).
>
> So you are proposing all undefined locals return nil too?  }}:-)
No I am too young to die, because that means we need python call syntax
for the implicit receiver, maybe you want some parens too ;).
Beware I am writing this in the best intent.
Ok fooled around enough.

The real problem is the implicit declaration of variables of course.
I feel that it should be hidden which means it should take place after
the RHS evaluation, but in practice it takes place before.

Well I can life with that :)

Cheers
Robert

--