Folks:

This is a simple newbe question on how to change the value of an
attribute and I have tried to do it in several ways without success.
Here is the code:

###--- Main Class ---###
class Employee
  attr_writer :name
  attr_reader :name

  def name
    @name
  end

  def initialize(name)
    puts "Creating object...."
    @name=name
    puts "Object created!"

def method_to_call( parameter1 )
   objectEmployee = Employee.new( parameter1 )
   puts " Name:=" + objectEmployee.name
   puts
   yield( objectEmployee.name )
   puts
   puts " Name:=" + objectEmployee.name
   puts
end

method_to_call("Carlos") do |paramA|
    paramA = paramA + " Aquiles"
    puts "                      Trying to modify parameter!....!"
    puts "                      => paramA := " + paramA
end
The output is:

Creating object....
Object created!