Eleanor McHugh wrote:
> On 12 Apr 2007, at 17:39, Tim Hunter wrote:
>> "Our demonstration is based on a concise 130 line ruby script that
>> carries out this attack and that could be written by a phisher with
>> average skills and in a relatively short time."
>>
>> I guess this is evidence of use of Ruby in the enterprise, or at least
>> use of Ruby by enterprising phishers :-)
>
> You mean there are phishers who can code?
> Or is this proof that Ruby really is useable by anyone?
>

> Ellie
>
> Eleanor McHugh
> Games With Brains
> ----
> raise ArgumentError unless @reality.responds_to? :reason

thank you Mr. Hunter... my worst fears come true... THE BIGGEST BADEST
thing for ruby is that this language is/going to be equated with
hakers!!!!! having read Bruce Tate's From Jave to Ruby... an already
precarious would-be acceptance of ruby by way of it's slow infusion into
the enterprise by successfull sideline projects will be DASH altogether
by accounts of how EASY hakers can use it against the enterprise...Dam
it i chose ruby because i need to get things quick and easy to fight my
fires here