The three rules of Ruby Quiz:

1.  Please do not post any solutions or spoiler discussion for this quiz until

2.  Support Ruby Quiz by submitting ideas as often as you can:

http://www.rubyquiz.com/

3.  Enjoy!

Suggestion:  A [QUIZ] in the subject of emails about the problem helps everyone
on Ruby Talk follow the discussion.  Please reply to the original quiz message,
if you can.

We have a foreign exchange student from Korea staying with us.  The best part of
that is the intended exchange of cultures.  For example, to kill time on a
recent plane trip, the student taught us a common finger game children play in
Korea.

The rules are very easy:

	1.  Both players start by holding up one finger on each hand.
	2.  On each turn a player must do one of the following:
	  a.  Touch one of their hands to an opponent's hand, adding the finger
	      count on their hand to the touched hand.  The player keeps the same
	      number of fingers, but the opponent must add the player's finger
	      count in addition to the fingers already on that hand.
	  b.  Clap their hands together to "transfer" one or more fingers from
	      one hand to the other.  You cannot transfer all the fingers off of
	      a hand.
	3.  A hand with five or more fingers is eliminated, which is shown by
	    making a fist.  An opponent can not add fingers to an eliminated
	    hand and an it cannot be used in touches, but players may transfer
	    fingers to it, "reviving" it.  The first player with two eliminated
	    hands loses the game.

For example, here is how a quick game might play out:

	1:  ----|  |----  Starting fingers.
	2:  ----|  |----

	1:  ----|  |----  Player 1's left hand touches player 2's right hand.
	2:  ----|  ||---

	1:  ----|  |||--  2's right touches 1's right hand.
	2:  ----|  ||---

	1:  ----|  |||--  1's right touches 2's right hand.
	2:  ----|  -----

	1:  ----|  ||||-  2's left touches 1's right hand.

	1:  ----|  |||--  1's right touches 2's left hand.

Of course, as a programmer, I immediately tried to solve this game.  I suck the
fun right out of everything, but at least it gave us another quiz topic.

This week's Ruby Quiz is to programmatically solve Magic Fingers.  Is it a win
for the first or second player with perfect play, or can you always force a draw
with repeating counts?  Have your program print some output that would convince
anyone beyond the shadow of a doubt what the game's outcome will be.