Peter C. Verhage wrote:
> got IntelliSense working for Ruby in Eclipse. So this means free
> cross-platform IntelliSense! A screencast can be found here:

One note: IntelliSense is simply Microsoft's branding of a host of
features such as code-completion (which is all it was originally in VB
5, then they added more to it later).  The term is trademarked by
Microsoft.

I see a lot of people say something like "it is more than code
completion, it's IntelliSense".  Many IDEs have similar, or even better,
features than MS does with their IntelliSense.  They just can't call it
that for legal reasons.