Merrie wrote:
> What is the easiest way to get started putting your ruby programs in a web browser, such as the cgi program for Mad Libs.  Is there a place I can get more information on this?

The PickAxe has a chapter about Ruby as CGI. Then there's eruby, ERb
(used by Rails), Mongrel..

> I know a little PHP, not familiar with CGI, I know HTML, XTHML.

I can tell you this much: eruby is faster than CGI, especially with
mod_ruby for Apache (which is a must), and a lot easier to use, as you
can embed your Ruby code directly into HTML (no need to emit the correct
mime-type, for example).

Quick example:

--
Phillip "CynicalRyan" Gawlowski