Hi.

I tried to experiment with ClothRed, but as I am very new to Ruby and
gems, I am having some trouble getting it right.

First, I am using Ruby on Cygwin. I installed gems by downloading the
tarball and executing "setup.rb". That seemed to worked alright.

Then I tried
$ gem install ClothRed

and I discovered I was missing the network configuration, because I am
behind an authenticating proxy. So I wrote .gemrc into my home
directory. Like this:

# ~/.gemrc

gem: --http-proxy http://username:password@squid-proxy:3128/

and then I did

$ gem install ClothRed
Successfully installed ClothRed, version 0.1.0
Installing ri documentation for ClothRed-0.1.0...
File not found: lib

But

$ irb
irb(main):001:0> require "ClothRed"
LoadError: no such file to load -- ClothRed
        from (irb):1:in `require'
        from (irb):1

Any advice? What I am doing wrong?

Best regards,