I'm pleased to announce, that I've begun working on a small library to
convert HTML into Textile.

Please forgive me, that this announcement isn't yet following the
community's standards, but I'm slowly getting there.

For the curious, the website and project on RuybForge have gone online
*and* have some content[0].

For the impatient:
ClothRed will be exactly the reverse of RedCloth: It will grab any HTML
string, and convert it into Textile.

As a bonus, ClothRed will strip all HTML that is not being converted
into Textile's markup from the text, making it, hopefully, usable for
sanitizing HTML.

I hope to have an Alpha release out by the end of next month.

Links:
[0] http://clothred.rubyforge.org/

--
Phillip "CynicalRyan" Gawlowski