now that i got this one running, i'll try to get the mswin version running.
I'm new to ruby, and am struggling somewhat, but what i see i like. There
was so many versions, i was lost for awhile. gem install mysql lists 4 or 5,
and i had no idea what i needed. i'll keep plugging away...

news:461A667C.4040001 / gmail.com...