From: Phil Tomson [mailto:ptkwt / shell1.aracnet.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 7:06 PM
To: ruby-talk ML; undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [ruby-talk:24715] Re: ruby and webservices

In article <9setsu$1378d4$1 / ID-75083.news.dfncis.de>,
Markus Jais  <info / mjais.de> wrote:
>hello
>I have just seen a very interesting site from activestate:
>
>http://www.activestate.com/Corporate/Communications/Releases/Press1003824022.html
>
>according to these site, beta implemenatitions are already availabe for
>python and perl.
>
>ruby should be coming soon according to this article.

This is interesting... Who is working on the Ruby version?  Is
ActiveState?  If so, that seems to be the first indication that
ActiveState has officially made that they would support anything to do
with Ruby.  A hint about things to come from ActiveState?

Phil