Phillip Gawlowski wrote:

> And concerning the "Where's the Patch?" - attitude: It is important to
> keep in mind, that not everybody is able to work with
> HTML/Ruby/CSS/@stuff, but it is possible to voice critique. Of course,
> such a critique has to be valid and thought out.

Granted.  But one should keep in mind that, most often, the person on
the receiving end of such critique are short on time, and if someone has
the time and experience to assembled a lengthy list of alleged problems,
then offering some sort of solution for them seems reasonable.

--
James Britt

"I can see them saying something like 'OMG Three Wizards Awesome'"
   - billinboston, on reddit.com