James Gray wrote:
> The three rules of Ruby Quiz:

Yay. I remember doing this exercise in math class back there in
secondary school. Not to be conceited, but I remember having so much fun
with that I tried some variations on the exercise, finding around 200
solutions or so. But, of course, I', crazy :D

I want to suggest some extra credits for all those crazy people put
there ;D

- You can use parenthesis to change precedence of operators (if you use
ore than addition and subtraction)
- You can use decimal dot in numbers. As for example: .1 - 2 + (3 * 4) +
5 + 6 + 78.9 = 100
- Given the set of numbers, rules and operations, say if it can yield
all numbers on a given range, or try to find the largest range possible.

Certainly I love these quizes. =D