On 4/6/07, wannaberor <amldcc / gmail.com> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> What is http://start.clickuni.com developed in?
This has been answered nicely ;)

> Also, what path do you suggest for me to start learning AJAX and Ruby?
Depends a lot on your background, are you interested in Ruby only or
in Rails too as the context of your question might suggest, do you
have programming experience, you really should search the list for
that kind of answers.

> Do you suggest I independently learn JavaScript, XML and CSS and hit
> AJAX and then Ruby?  I'm already familiar with some ruby.

For what my opionin is worth learn Ruby first, it is a great language
to start with.

> Any sources, info, tips.. asbolutely anything at all would be very
> welcome.
Really just search the list if you have any problems with that, ask again...