The Phoenix Ruby User group will meet on Monday, April 9 at 6:30 pm

The meeting will be held at the offices of MWA Intelligence

17250 N Hartford Drive
Suite 102
Scottsdale, AZ 85255

See http://rubyaz.org/groups/prug/ for map and details and stuff like
that.  Note that this is  new location (but it's just down the block
form the old location).

This meeting will be a hacking session.  We don't have a particular
problem or app picked; suggestions welcome, or we'll figure it out at
the meeting.

The meetings typically run until 8:00 or 8:30 pm.  Afterwards, most of
us go off to Havana Cafe on Bell Road and 64th Street for fine food and
damn fine conversation.

If you can't make the Ruby meeting, consider joining us for dinner.

See http://rubyaz.org/groups/prug/ for map and directions.

--
James Britt

http://www.ruby-doc.org    - Ruby Help & Documentation