Chris Lowis wrote:
>> My last question is there any online website, where i can paste my JSON
>> data into textarea and i can check from there regarding JSON validation.
>
> It's not a webiste, but you might want to look at this :
> http://www.kuwata-lab.com/kwalify/
>
> Chris

Chris :

Thanks for your TIP, i liked the link you send to me, but in kwalify, it
validates for YAML file, there it is mentioned that YAML and JSON are
some what similar, & moreover it validates from schema, in my
application i have not written any schema.

I just wanted to check my JSON data is valid or not, either from website
or from command prompt.

Regards,

Rama