--------------enig258298D691CC95760AA1E2E5

* Chad Perrin, 31.03.2007 05:26:
> I'm of the opinion that we should ban all prohibitions,
> personally.

This statement is self-contradicting from a purely logical point of
view because a ban of all prohibitions were a prohibition. Epimenides
paradox again. Besides that the laws dealing with capital crimes all
include a prohibition of a certain kind of action (e.g. murder) which
I definitely don't want to see banned. It seems that removing
prohibitions that have shown to be of value is en vogue these days.
For well over 100 years there used to be an overwhelming consent in
the scientific world to not even consider "design" as part of an
explanation of any observation made. Now the creator is back.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--
Blog available at http://www.mynetcologne.de/~nc-schugtjo/blog/
PGP key with id 6CC6574F available at http://wwwkeys.de.pgp.net/