Ryan says:

	>I haven't taken a detailed look at Doxygen, but IMO, \param is hard to
	>read.  Of course, I'm sure the character used for this could be changed
	>very easily in a well designed parser.  I still like %param though.  Of
	>course, Dave's system of using capitals (i.e. Author: ) is kind of neat.
	>That definitely fits in well with the elegance of Ruby (but it could be
	>problematic as well.)

I think this fits in nicely with the sort of "wiki way" of doing it.

In a wiki, you have very simple commands, for instance:

* this
* that
* the other thing

becomes a bullet list, ''bold'' would be bold, and so on.
What I don't like about that is that it stacks up,
so bold italic uses five (5)! single quotes.

Perhaps something like Dave's simple keywords and
Wiki-ish bold and italics:

#