Chauk-Mean P wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I made a presentation covering the different facets of Ruby :
> - the scripting facet
> - the dynamic typing facet
> - the object-oriented facet
> - the functional facet
> - the reflective facet
> - the DSL facet
>
> Code snippets and comparison with other languages (Java, Python, PHP)
> illustrate these facets.
>
> I hope that some of you will find it interesting and/or useful.

I can't say much about the content (yet), but about the presentation:
Comic Sans (whatever it is called), together with the playful
drop-shadows is not very readable. You can see that, when you have Comic
+ drop-shadow right next to source code examples.

If you ever intend to use this presentation, you'll have your audience
concentrating on the slides, rather than on your speech.

What I tell myself when making presentations: "Visual aid, not visual
playground".

--
Phillip "CynicalRyan" Gawlowski
http://cynicalryan.110mb.com/

Rule of Open-Source Programming #37:

Duplicate effort is inevitable. Live with it.