"Ryan Leavengood" <RyanL / mosaicsoftware.com> writes:

> How does it work Dave?  Do you look for a particular set of keywords
> that are capitalized and followed by a colon?  Or just any word that is
> capitalized and followed by a colon?

Any word at the start of a line that ends with a colon starts a new
section. The various output formatters know how to handle specific
sections, the rest just take a default section formatting. I'm
thinking that this is both easy to use, natural to read, and open
ended: if you want to add new section types you just write output
handlers for them. In fact, you should be able to write these even
after the documentation has been stored in the ri database (although
that's a ways off yet).

Dave