From: Brett Williams [mailto:brett_williams / agilent.com]

> Doxygen already supports both javadoc style and its own style, i.e.:
>
> @param
>
> and
>
> \param

I haven't taken a detailed look at Doxygen, but IMO, \param is hard to
read.  Of course, I'm sure the character used for this could be changed
very easily in a well designed parser.  I still like %param though.  Of
course, Dave's system of using capitals (i.e. Author: ) is kind of neat.
That definitely fits in well with the elegance of Ruby (but it could be
problematic as well.)

How does it work Dave?  Do you look for a particular set of keywords
that are capitalized and followed by a colon?  Or just any word that is
capitalized and followed by a colon?

Ryan Leavengood