On Mar 29, 2:00 pm, "Richard Conroy" <richard.con... / gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/29/07, Helder Ribeiro <hel... / gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi!
>
> > I've got a project to come up with a way to record user action in Ruby
> > code that can be executed by FireWatir. My idea is to parse the output
> > from TestGen4Web or Selenium-IDE. This idea was proposed in the ruby-
> > talk mailing list and in the Ruby Central SoC ideas page.
>
> Why not just use WATIR Recorder?

I couldn't find much anything on Watir Recorder except for the svn and
I thought it wasn't in active development. Still, I don't know how it
works but it must be a tool for IE and the original Watir (that runs
only on IE). It mustn't work on Firefox and FireWatir. I'll look into
it though as there might be some interesting things to learn from
there, as Bret said on his answer.