Ruhul Amin wrote:
> hi guys,
>       I want to read some data from each of the files from a directory
> and save it to database.In the time of read operation each excel file is
> open but not close after read from the file. After processing of all
> files the excel is closed.
> here is the code..

The problem itself isn't immediately obvious to me, but:
1) You haven't listed actual working code, which makes helping hard.
(what are path and title?)
2) Why don't you reuse just a single Excel instance?
3) In tests I've just performed against Win32OLE version 0.6.5, the
Excel process doesn't terminate until the WIN32OLE instance is garbage
collected. Try using GC.start to toast those old instances. (This may be
a new thing, and may be a bug.)

Cheers,
Dave