------art_27034_29560482.1175070685326

Hello everyone,

I have been discussing the difference between methods and functions with a
friend, but we couldn't agree on what method and function is?

I would be very glad if people can join us.
At the moment we have 2 definition for the names.

1. first, both names are the same, you can use whatever you want, they refer
to the same thing.

2. functions is used outside class, so you can call them direct, they are
global functions, whereas methods are inside classes, and you cannot call
them direct without creating object of that class which have the methods.

What do you agree on, or what do you have in mind, when you hear function or
method?

and Thanks :)

------art_27034_29560482.1175070685326--