Andrew,

I was unable to attend you and Dave's tutorial at JAOO...(was next door
listening to Fowler)...
Is it possible to get access to the material???

How do you see the general response to Ruby at JAOO?? Did people like it??
Hate it???
Generally scriptiong langauges seem to have a hard time at this java focused
conference...

I was introduced to Ruby at last year JAOO reading your "beta" of the
pick-axe book...

::
  Mikkel Bruun
  Senior IT Developer