On 3/22/07, Kyle Schmitt <kyleaschmitt / gmail.com> wrote:
>  OK guys, stop jumping down my throat for using the common term for something.
>
> Legally is it theft?  Maybe not, but commonly it is referred to as such.
>
> He did ask for something illicit, knowing full well it was illegal.
> Why was the use of one word in a response diverting all focus from the
> original intent of the post?

C'mon Kyle, how do you read his intent out of the post, or that he
knew full well that it was illegal.

I for one gave, and give him the benefit of the doubt.  It' pretty
clear that English is not his native language, and even if it is,
there's nothing in the post where he said that he wanted it for free.

Now if he'd started out saying that he couldn't find it on warez, that
would be a horse of another color.

--
Rick DeNatale

My blog on Ruby