------art_196954_18857784.1174615102822

rretzbach's first proposal is exactly the same as mine. I don't think the
probabilities are not evenly
distributed in the proposed. And my program generates the row pattern is the
following:

    def make_rows
        row1  en_rands_nodup(9, 0, 5, Array.new)
        row2  en_rands_nodup(9, 0, 5, Array.new)
        row3 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8]-(row1+row2)
        row3  en_rands_nodup(9, 0, 5, row3)
    end

    def gen_rand max,range