--0-1923334600-11745773336079

>John Joyce <dangerwillrobinsondanger / gmail.com> wrote:

  >You mean you want Java or C++ or something else.
>It's Ruby.

  I don't really understand what you mean.
  Please, read again my post.
  I love Ruby (my pseudo is Ruby Admirer) and public_class_method and private_class_method are already parts of Ruby !

  >All methods are either public, protected or private.
>It's a very simple system. It doesn't need further complication.

  I completely agree. My first question was indeed why public, protected, private "statement" (they are in fact methods) does not work for class methods ?

  That's all.

--0-1923334600-11745773336079--