On Mar 20, 2007, at 17:53 , Austin Ziegler wrote:

> On 3/20/07, Mark Volkmann <mark / ociweb.com> wrote:
>> On Mar 20, 2007, at 1:43 PM, Austin Ziegler wrote:
>> > He knows what the hell he's talking about, but
>> > he's an abrasive man who often hurts his own points by his
>> > abrasiveness.
>> Hmm ... this reminds me of somebody else (Austin) whose views I
>> usually agree with. ;-)
>
> Like Pascal, I have little patience for people who speak out of
> ignorance, especially when they say stupid things like "I think
> relational databases are evil."

And what about those of use who don't speak out of ignorance and
STILL don't like relational DBs??? Or would you just assume we're
ignorant too???

And I thought I wouldn't touch this topic with a 10 foot pole... I
generally won't touch a thread that is one of your hot topics because
it just isn't worth it (see your comment about Pascal above). You
entered this thread as abusively as you could, pretty much on par
with all your other hot topic threads. I think you do a lot of good
work, but this regrettably makes pretty much most of it unapproachable.