> I see that Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1928994644/qid=1005074273/sr=1-3/ref=
sr_1_15_3/107-5494715-7836531
> is still saying that this book will be published in October 2001 - since
> it's now November 2001 I was wondering if anyone (Michael Neumann?) has
> any info on when it will be available.

Latest word from the printer is that it will be published in December. This
book will be a must-have for just about anyone doing Ruby development.
Unlike most of the other upcoming Ruby books I've seen discussed, the Ruby
Developer's Guide covers a lot of popular Ruby libraries that aren't a part
of Ruby's standard library, and so it should prove to be a great complement
to other books that primarily cover the "core" language and classes.