------art_139318_21734889.1174419459011

On 3/20/07, Ara.T.Howard <ara.t.howard / noaa.gov> wrote:

> NAME
>    main.rb
>
> SYNOPSIS
>    a class factory and dsl for generating real main programs real quick

Excellent looking library. I have some fascination with writing CLI apps,
and have used the commandline gem extensively. My one complaint with that
library was the obscure syntax used for parsing command line options.

Can the options parsed be used outside the Main { } declaration? For small
scripts, the "run" method is fine, but for larger apps it becomes necessary
to break things up. Specifically, I am thinking of some highline driven apps
I have which would benefit from the option parsing provided here.

Justin

------art_139318_21734889.1174419459011--