On 3/20/07, Amr Kamel <amrkamel / gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> Is there any Ruby packages that provides cryptography "either symmetric
> or asymmetric cryptography"? If so can any one tell me and recommend me
> what to use?
> Thanks in advance.

Hi Amr,
There are lots of good libraries for doing crypto with Ruby. Here is a
google search on the subject of your message:
http://www.google.com/search?q=Ruby+and+Cryptography

And here is the first result:
http://rubyforge.org/projects/crypt/

Though, this forum/mailing-list/usenet group was not set up so people
can do your googling for you. I think here we'd rather discuss the
relative merits of different crypto libraries, or possible defects in
them. Even a question like "I tried thing x with the crypt library and
y didn't happen. Can anyone help?" would be better.

Highest regards,
-Harold