>> On 3/18/07, Nikunj Gupta <nikunjgupta1 / yahoo.com> wrote:
>> > Hi, I am new to Ruby and want to make 3 static web pages, which has
>> > basic menus "users, Roles and permissions".
>> > please tell me how to make this webpage or else please send me the
>> > coding so that i can understand step by step with the help of
>> some book.

That is not a static web page. Static means unchanging. (in the case
of web pages it means they don't change without a person altering
them and they always appear the same way to everyone)
What you want is a dynamic web site. A web application. Sounds like
you are new to making web pages. Start with xhtml and css first, then
you'll be ready.