PythonUsr wrote:
> Are there any good SciTE alternatives that are mainly for Ruby editing
> and compiling? I don't mean FreeRIDE, as I can't stand that program
> (so many warnings and errors when you run it, it's unbelievable).

This may be the same problem fxri has. fxri does work though, so if you
say errors with freeride it may be something diferent.

> Can you guys give me any alternatives? (a link to a list or a direct
> link is fine)

I'm using jEdit as editor when I need to look at large classes. Normally
I'm using SciTE.

jedit is available at http://www.jedit.org/

You may want to read these instructions for how to install the ruby
plugin http://rubyjedit.org/download/

And btw, ruby programs are not compiled.

Stefan