On 3/18/07, SunRaySon <sunrayson / gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there any ruby applications that are written for mobile devices
> and is there any good framework that helps in developing applications
> for mobile devices.

I've written some Ruby applications that use Rails to deliver SMS
applications running under Kannel. I think you are after something
different, which may be running Ruby on the mobile device itself. I
haven't heard much about that but most of the devices now will not run
such a heavy interpreter process comfortably.

-- G.