On Sat, Mar 17, 2007 at 03:51:57PM +0900, brewin wrote:
> I've been intrigued by Ruby for a while and recently decided to learn
> more about it. The first thing I began searching for was an IDE.

Have you had a look at FreeRIDE?  I'm not much of an IDE guy myself -- I
prefer Vim, or SciTE, over an IDE in any language -- but as IDEs go
FreeRIDE seems pretty slick.  It also apparently comes with the Windows
One-Click Installer for Ruby (though I haven't tried that installer
myself, so this is second-hand information).

This sig for rent:  a Signify v1.14 production from http://www.debian.org/