Hi,

In message "Re: [slightly OT] New O'Reilly book features Matz"
    on Thu, 15 Mar 2007 17:11:20 +0900, Chad Perrin <perrin / apotheon.com> writes:

|In other words: literate programming is "documentation as code", and
|your preference is "code as documentation".  Yes?

To be precise, "literate programming as in Knuth's Web" is
"documentation as code".  I think the concept "literate programming"
is much broader than Web, and in one sense "code as documentation" can
be literate programming as well.

Besides that, Web was a great tool considering the age of its birth.

							matz.