James Britt wrote:
> 
> I updated ruby-doc.org so that it used 1.8.6 for the api docs.  After 
> running rdoc I saw that Module was again missing.  With 1.8.5 I was able 
> to fix this by replacing a :stopdoc: in lib/yaml/tag.rb with 
> method-specific :nodoc: calls.  1.8.6 has the same directives as 1.8.5, 
> and I think that is the culprit
> 
> But when I tried this with 1.8.6  it didn't seem to change anything.


Actually, that may not be true; I may have goofed in my re-doc'ing 
script.  I'm lokking at it now.
-- 
James Britt

"Trying to port the desktop metaphor to the Web is like working
on how to fuel your car with hay because that is what horses eat."
    - Dare Obasanjo