Jan Svitok wrote:
> On 3/13/07, Jason Roelofs <jameskilton / gmail.com> wrote:
>> The documentation page for Module is missing from
>> http://ruby-doc.org/core/.
>>
>> Is this intended? Lots of method links are broken because of this.
>>
>> Jason
>
> This is an old error, that nobody seems to look into. Search for James
> Britt's posts on this on ruby-core.

I updated ruby-doc.org so that it used 1.8.6 for the api docs.  After
running rdoc I saw that Module was again missing.  With 1.8.5 I was able
to fix this by replacing a :stopdoc: in lib/yaml/tag.rb with
method-specific :nodoc: calls.  1.8.6 has the same directives as 1.8.5,
and I think that is the culprit

But when I tried this with 1.8.6  it didn't seem to change anything.

--
James Britt

"Design depends largely on constraints."
  - Charles Eames