On 12 Mrz., 07:22, Ruben Medellin <chub... / gmail.com> wrote:
> Woah, this quiz was very entertaining. I enjoyed a lot doing it, and
> still enjoy watching it every time :D
>
> As the console version wouldn't let me be happy, I tried to do it using
> OpenGL. I got it at the end, although it's pretty slow (runs at decent
> speed for size of <200*200, obviously the greater values the slowest),
> but I'm happy with it for being my first try using GL.

Nice that someone did it with OpenGL.
I just installed ruby-opengl to try your solution.
But gem always want to make me cry.

Now require 'opengl' is no longer an option
it must be
require 'rubygems'
gem 'ruby-opengl'
Thanks for that Mr. Gem.

I am on Ubuntu, but i remember having similar probs on Windows, maybe
the exact opposite :\

For now I wrote my own opengl.rb and put it in my loadpath.
Maybe someone needs it too :>

--->8---
require 'rubygems'
gem 'ruby-opengl'

require 'glut'
require 'gl'

%w(glut gl).each do |modul|

  eval <<-CODE
    #{modul.upcase} = #{modul.capitalize}
    module #{modul.capitalize}
      def self.method_missing sym, *args
        send(("#{modul.downcase}" + sym.to_s).to_sym, *args)
      end
      def self.const_missing sym
        const_set(sym, const_get("#{modul.upcase}_" + sym.to_s))
  CODE

end